Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Future Dancers!!

This past Friday my daughter Phantasia performed at the South Dallas Cultural Center. It is a beautiful site. Ms. Vikki is a great person, I love her spirit. She opened her doors to the children here at the After School Academy. Phantasia volunteers when she can at the After School Academy, this is her second year volunteering, she is now a 7th grader and I am very proud of her. She has grown so much over the summer. I will continue to support her in her endevor to be a dancer. I talked with Ms. Vikki about her and Jazmine taking dancing lesson at the South Dallas Culture Center and I am hoping that they will take the classes so they can become professionals one day. Keep up the good work Phantasia, I love you!!! You did a excellent job. This is her dance team, they are all students at Pearl C. Anderson.

1 comments:

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.