Friday, June 18, 2010

Blues Clues Brings All Ages Together

Throughout the week, I have noticed the kids in the library tend to group together by age. However, after all but two kids left today, I was scratching my brain on how I was going to entertain them both because they are on different reading levels. When the four year old went to the book shelf and picked up a book he was interested in reading, I told him he was a genius. He looked at me with a funny face because he did not know I didn't know what to do so he really did not know how he had saved the day. All three of us sat on the ground and the four year old and I listened as we were read to. I had never read a Blues Clues book because it came out after my childhood years, but I was moved on how it was able to bring 3 people of 3 different ages together.

0 comments: