Monday, June 29, 2009

Waste Water Treatment Plant


Today we took the children to Waste Water Treatment Center. I had a good time, even though it was quite smelly,but I still seen things that I never seen before. All the kids had a lovely time.......Let's see what some of the children had to say.

Trinity Taylor says: "I like the field trip,because we saw some black water. I also liked it, because the instructor had flip the coin in the water to see if the water was clean. I liked everything about the field trip. I really would like to go back to the Waste Water Treatmenr Plant, so I could show my mother everything I have learned. I like when they showed us the system on how to make the water clean."

Jailyn Vickers says: I liked the field trip because, we got to go look at all the water. I liked when we went to go see all that bubbly water. I also liked when we went to see the water that had all that green stuff in it. It had green stuff, because the water was getting clean,

0 comments: